Behavioral Healthcare Services
895 Roberta Lane, Suite 101
Sparks, Nevada 89431
Welcome to No Child Left Behind,
Behavioral Healthcare Services, your child’s well-being and recovery are
our number one priority. Our staff is here to assist you in planning your
care during the course of your treatment. Our mission is to assist you
in pursing your goals and attaining the highest quality of life possible
for you and your child. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please
ask one of your treatment providers or any member of our staff.
~Candia Tolbert, Program Director
needs what all children need:
- To feel safe and loved…
- To feel a sense of belonging…
- To feel capable and responsible…
- To feel successful…
- To be able to accept mistakes
by self and others…
- To understand his/her own development…
- To understand and work well with
- To gain independent skills to
become productive adults!
to maximize benefits from our services:
- Review your patient rights and privacy information
- Actively participate in your treatment planning
as part of our team. After all it is your child’s plan
- Prepare prior to visits, jot down any questions
or comments you may have regarding your treatment plan, service delivery,
or agency procedures.
- Educate yourself! Don’t hesitate to ask questions
about support groups, services available, alternative treatments.
- Make a plan for psychiatric emergencies
- Take full advantage of services available for
you and your child
Our services are available based on your schedule
and individualized to meet the needs of your child. Rehabilitation services
are available seven days a week. We value family time. Our focus is to
keep families together and connected.